ESG Strategy and Reporting
Why choose us?
At Peterson we provide high impact services and deliverables while leveraging our value chain and industry-expertise on the ground. We can assist you through the whole life cycle of your ESG strategy journey adding beyond financial metrics.
Environmental, social and governance strategy. Using a capacity-based analysis to develop your company’s sustainability strategy
- Setting a clear roadmap while meeting the requirements of key stakeholders.
- Assistance in prioritizing your initiatives and facilitate the setting of non-financial goals and targets.
Development of a sustainability / ESG policy.
- Strategy to demonstrate tone at the top by reflecting commitment at company level.
- Assistance to identify and develop key sustainabitliy policies (Environment, Climate Management, Social, EHS, among others).
Development of high impact sustainability/ESG reports under different standards to meet the needs of your key stakeholders, such as the following:
- Global Reporting Initiative and SDG aligned reporting
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)/Integrated Reporting and preliminary considerations for future IFRS compliance
- Taskforce for Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
We can help you navigate the complexity on what the relevant subject matters are for your key stakeholders by assisting your organization in the following áreas:
- Assistance in developing an initial inventory of key topics and custom made information gathering tools
- Identifying and connecting with your key stakeholders through different comunication channels
- Organize materiality workshops with key executives of your organization
- Benchmark material topics with trends in the sector
- Prepare and update the materiality analysis as key input of your ESG report
Sustainable KPI design and digital dashboard implementation
We can help you beyond the global ESG reporting standards custom-made KPIs to meet regulatory and other stakeholder needs.
Assistance in setting a baseline of key KPIs as a first step for defining a target and monitoring non-financial performance.